The life in the Maldives!!

         Being a secondary English teacher, so far it has been free to explore the island of Kamadhoo, the first term was completed before I arrived. I begin with the 2nd term contents. I am dealing with the grades 7,8,9, and 10. Among these, grade 7th is the worst in my life. One of the students is always talking in my class, and if I tell her to keep quiet, she is threatening me as if she had done something really good in class. 

There is a student in my grade 7 who is not at all taking her textbook, not ready to obey anything, and there is no way she will listen to the teacher. When I arrived, some of the expatriate teachers told me about this girl, and I thought she would be ok, but she is not, so I was so worried to make the best track for her.

i thought to ignore her, for the time being, i will be going like this, and will have to make the best to make her in the right track.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The starting trouble!!

Waiting for the vacation!

there will be a start for the blog!